- I studied a Masters of Law and Legal Practice (MLLP) at The University of Technology, Sydney.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin due to its reputation as performing above expectations and the opportunity to be exposed to top tier legal work much earlier in my career.
- I’ve always worked in the Corporate Transactions group.
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was the social interaction amongst clerks.
- The proudest moment of my career so far was completing a transaction I was solely responsible for.
- If I was Managing Partner of Gilbert + Tobin I would not change the relaxed (but focused) culture at Gilbert + Tobin.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms due to its ability to be involved in large matters despite its small team.
- The last book I read was Calcio: A History of Italian Football.
- If I could take my next holiday anywhere in the world I’d go to Switzerland and Austria because the European Cup soccer is being played there in June this year (and I am clearly a soccer fanatic).
- If I was Prime Minister I’d immediately introduce free tertiary education (and the 3 day weekend, sorry).