- I studied a Bachelor of Laws at The University of New South Wales and a Bachelor of Computer Science at Murdoch University.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin for several reasons including the depth of work, quality of lawyers and diverse culture.
- I have rotated through Litigation, Corporate Transactions (Mergers + Acquisitions), and Communications + Technology.
- The proudest moment of my career so far was being a part of one of the most technologically complex and largest broadband transactions in Australia.
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was building strong working relationships within the team and exposure to large transactions.
- If I was Managing Partner I would not change the way we do business, that is, the way we undertake complex projects, manage time efficiently, and our work ethic.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms because without a doubt the level of diversity within Gilbert + Tobin is our firm’s strongest asset. Much like our lawyers, our clients are also diverse ranging from telecommunication carriers in Dubai to Commonwealth Bank in Australia.
- The last book I read was Jeremy Clarkson’s ‘Born to be Riled’. A great read, both horrifying and terrifying. Horrifying in that every second page is a contradiction and terrifying in that I agree with Clarkson’s views.
- If I were Prime Minister I’d immediately implement a four day working week.
- What makes me laugh? At the moment I’m going through BBC’s Black Adder series watching Rowan Atkinson, Tony Robinson, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Patsy Byrne – pure comedy.