- I studied a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Politics and Anthropology) and a Bachelor of Laws at Macquarie University.
- I decided to work for Gilbert + Tobin due to its commercial reputation and pro bono opportunities.
- During my clerkship I rotated through the Corporate Transactions (Corporate Advisory) and the Competition + Regulation teams.
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was breaking into the commercial world, learning directly from senior lawyers and making great friends.
- The proudest moment of my career so far was travelling to the central desert in WA to meet with Aboriginal communities as a Gilbert + Tobin representative.
- If I was Managing Partner of Gilbert + Tobin I would not change the culture. It is open, relaxed and innovative, which makes life as a summer clerk, graduate and lawyer enjoyable and exciting.
- I think the culture, the outstanding reputation and the firm’s genuine commitment to pro bono work makes Gilbert + Tobin stand out amongst other law firms.
- The last book I read was The Kite Runner.
- If I was going back to uni now I’d study a language – probably German.