Competition + Regulation
- I studied International Studies and Law at the University of Technology Sydney.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin due to the nice and friendly people, interesting work, excellent social values and pro bono program.
- I’ve rotated through the Litigation, Pro Bono, and Competition + Regulation groups.
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was my fellow clerks and the quality of work.
- The proudest moment of my career so far has been finishing a corporate triathlon.
- If I was the Managing Partner of Gilbert + Tobin I would not change the Café – great food and lovely people in one spot.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms due to the kindness and willingness of everyone to help from secretaries to partners.
- The last book I read was Once while travelling: the Lonely Planet story. It was Wanderlust inspiring.
- If I could go on holiday anywhere I’d take the Trans-Siberian railway to see the most barren yet strangely beautiful landscape in the world.
- If I was going back to uni now I’d study science, particularly biology.