Communications + Technology
- I studied Media Arts and Law at the University of Technology in Sydney.
- I came to Gilbert + Tobin because of its reputation as a good commercial law firm with a strong practice in international telecommunications law.
- I chose not to rotate through different practice groups and stayed with Communications + Technology.
- I joined Gilbert + Tobin as a graduate. I’ve found that building a strong rapport with senior lawyers and partners is consistently rewarding.
- If I was Managing Partner at Gilbert + Tobin, I wouldn’t change the open and unstructured nature of the firm, which allows people to find their own streams and fit in as they are.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out from other firms due to its flexible environment and strong corporate and social ethics.
- I’m an armchair expert in all things “hidden” in Sydney!
- My perfect Sunday would involve eating brunch at one of the above-described “hidden” spots in Sydney!
- My number one stress buster would have to be a very, very milky cup of tea (very exciting!)