- I studied a Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy) and a Bachelor of Laws at the University of New South Wales.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin as it’s a great firm with great staff and Danny Gilbert is the best Managing Partner in Sydney.
- I have completed rotations in Litigation and M+A, as well as a brief stint as a Paralegal in Competition + Regulation.
- The best things about my clerkship experience were making friends with the people I work with.
- My graduate job offer has been the proudest moment of my career so far.
- If I were the Managing Partner of Gilbert + Tobin, I would make wearing suspenders (braces) on Wednesday mandatory as part of my “Suspender Wednesday” scheme to increase morale.
- Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms as the lawyers here aren’t just good lawyers, they’re good people as well.
- My perfect Sunday would involve sitting at Ryan’s Bar in Belfast sampling some of “the black stuff” with the boys in the North.
- My next holiday destination would ideally be Ireland, because the craic is mighty, the people are friendly, the Guinness tastes better and the girls are prettier!
- My number one stress buster is a day at the rugby or at the rodeo – both super sports!