- I studied Design/Multimedia and then Law at the University of Sydney.
- I was attracted to Gilbert + Tobin by the IP reputation of the firm and the culture conveyed at Super Saturday and other public events.
- My first rotation as a graduate was in the Corporate Advisory team in the Corporate Transactions group. I also rotated through IP and Litigation as a summer clerk, and worked as a Paralegal in IP for a year
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was getting to know the firm and my colleagues.
- My proudest moment at work so far was being put up on the Gilbert + Tobin website as a member of the team.
- If I was Managing Partner I would not change the type of people that are being hired. The diversity and individuality at the firm makes it a great place to work.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms because of its approach and our quiet confidence and success in the market.
- The last book I read was Philip Pullman’s Northern Lights trilogy.
- If I could take my next holiday anywhere in the world I’d go to Steamboat, Colorado – no ski holiday is ever long enough.
- Running is my number 1 stress buster.