- I studied Economics and Law at Sydney University and am currently completing a Masters of Law at the University of New South Wales.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin because it was a good alternative to the big firms – small, dynamic and with a commitment to pro bono and the wider community.
- I have rotated through the Corporate Transactions (M+A and Real Estate + Projects) and Litigation groups.
- The best thing about the summer clerkship experience was making great friends, watching some of the brightest lawyers in Sydney in action for the first time and singing in front of the whole firm!
- The proudest moment of my career so far has been getting A$37,500 for a very deserving pro bono client – a disabled boy who had been sexually abused.
- In my opinion, Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms because of its ‘can do’ attitude, unique culture, openness to change and opportunities that come from the different approaches Gilbert + Tobin takes to its legal work.
- My favourite famous person is Cate Blanchett: talented, compassionate and beautiful!
- If I were Prime Minister I would immediately ensure that only law firms that meet certain pro bono/ community objectives would be eligible for government legal work.
- My number one stress buster is a long jog mid afternoon – it clears the head and is a great forum for focused, uninterrupted thought.