- I studied Law at the University of Technology Sydney.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin because of its fresh, innovative and entrepreneurial approach to legal work and the very egalitarian, open and friendly yet professional firm culture.
- I have rotated through Competition + Regulation, Litigation and Intellectual Property.
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was my exposure to a wide variety of genuine, challenging and interesting legal work, great mentoring and supervision and an excellent, sociable atmosphere.
- The proudest moment of my career so far was receiving an excellent performance review at the conclusion of my first graduate rotation (Competition + Regulation) which demonstrated that all my passion, enthusiasm and commitment to the group has actually been acknowledged and rewarded.
- If I was Managing Partner at Gilbert + Tobin I would never change the egalitarian, fresh, open and friendly culture. It makes Gilbert + Tobin a highly enjoyable place to work and doesn’t compromise Gilbert + Tobin’s position as a premier corporate law firm, producing the highest quality legal advice.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms due to its innovative, forward-thinking approach to providing legal solutions, its unwavering drive to be the best firm in the market, and an excellent graduate development and training programme which is complemented by a supportive, open and sociable firm culture.
- When I’m not working I travel or plan to travel, socialise with friends, keep fit through swimming or gym exercise and attend live music or dance events.
- I’m an armchair expert on travelling through North America and Europe for half a year, on a shoestring budget, whilst having the most unforgettable, sociable and fun experiences!
- My perfect Sunday would involve sleeping in late, followed by a leisurely brunch with friends, shopping or (weather permitting) lazing in Sydney Botanical Gardens, then going out for dinner and movies.