- I studied and acquired my Bachelor of Laws at Bond University, Queensland.
- I decided to work at Gilbert + Tobin as it has a fantastic reputation for its forward-thinking approach, innovation and modern edge.
- I work in the Corporate Transactions group, focusing on Real Estate + Projects.
- The best thing about my clerkship experience was getting acquainted with my work colleagues and gaining a support mechanism at work.
- The proudest moment of my career so far was being taken into a client meeting and given the floor! Frightening and flattering at the same time and a fast way to learn.
- If I was Managing Partner of Gilbert + Tobin I would not change the friendly atmosphere and its non-hierarchical management policy.
- I think Gilbert + Tobin stands out amongst other firms because, whilst it’s a large firm, every individual has the opportunity to excel and be recognised for achievement.
- The last book I read was The Last of the Savages by Jay McInerney.
- If I could take my next holiday anywhere in the world I’d go to Tokyo for the food and the crazy street fashion!
- If I was going back to university now I would do a masters in creative writing.